Sonntag, 8. März 2009

Fauler Sonntag / Lazy Sunday

OK, nicht ganz so faul: / OK, not that lazy:

Bewegung / Exercise: 45 min. Schwimmen / swimming.

Ich hätte auch draußen schwimmen können, es regnet mal wieder ununterbrochen. Also erklären wir den Sonntag zum Gammeltag und werden gammeln, lesen, stricken und wieder gammeln.

***
I could have swam outside, it's raining cats and dogs again. Hence, we declare this Sunday a lazy day and will spend it lazying around, reading, knitting and more lazying.


Die nachfolgenden Bilder sind Ausschnitte aus meinem neuen Kleidungsstück.
***
The following pictures represent parts of my new piece of garment.


Ein Schlafanzug!!! Den haben wir gestern in Münster gesehen und gekauft und ich weiß jetzt schon, daß ich ihn tragen werde, bis er auseinanderfällt.

***

A pyjama!!! We saw and bought this one in Münster yesterday and I already know that I will wear it until it falls apart.

3 Kommentare:

  1. '...es regnet Katzen und Hunde'- doesn't sound au fait, or does it?

    Pyjama- :o

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. LOL, no, the Germans don't use that. I was also trying to surf around the word "gammeln" which acc. to my dictionary would/could be translated "bumming around". I associate other things with "bumming".

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! Bumming around!

    AntwortenLöschen