Dienstag, 8. November 2011

Ich will auf den Mond / I want to go to the moon

"Mama, ich will auch mal auf den Mond drauf!"

Das habe ich heute nachmittag in der Stadt gehört, als ich mal eben noch ein Geburtstagsgeschenk gekauft habe (mein Kind wird am Freitag 19). Die Zeit rast und ich fühle mich krank, lustlos und arbeite viel.

***

"Mum, I'd like to go to the moon!"

That's what I heard on my way through town this afternoon, on the way to buy a birthday present (my child is going to be 19 on Friday). Time flies and I feel ill, spiritless and I work a lot.


Gestrickt habe ich einen schönen grauen Halswärmer aus Mohair und neue Wolle ist auch da. Aktuell stricke ich einen Schal, der darf noch nicht gezeigt werden.

***

I've finished knitting a lovely gray mohair neck warmer and new wool has arrived as well. Currently I'm knitting a scarf which I cannot yet show here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen